‘Obtain better nights of sleep, protected by Ray Guard’
Courtesy: Professor Marinelli, Researcher at IGM-CNR Bologna, Italy
- After the World Health Organization classified the waves in 2011 as “potential carcinogens”
- after the official warning against the danger of California State waves in 2012,
- after wifi networks were banned in France in nurseries,
- after many scientists and cities are currently calling for a halt to the deployment of 5G,
- after mobile phone manufacturers have been pinned down by consumer associations,
- after the tragedies that are affecting more and more farmers,
citizens are increasingly aware, despite the efforts of pro-mobile lobbies, of the risks of uncontrolled exposure to the waves.
As the density of waves increases constantly in our environment with connected counters&objects, high-voltage lines, wind farms, mobile phone relays (now banned near schools), electric cars, not protecting your health from excess waves, means letting your health and fertility gradually ruin itself.
In this polluted environment all around us, all that remains is the choice of individual protection. Since animals are more sensitive to waves than humans, in Austria and Switzerland, countries that are very sensitive to the problems generated by artificial waves, farmers frequently install anti-waves products in their stables and see the well-being and productivity of their animals improve.
Ray Guard is the Swiss antiwave solution since 1998, created by an electro-sensitive engineer, Ray Guard inspired the Swiss antiwave laws of 1998 and 2008, and consequently the European directive of 2013. Ray Guard technologies are also used in paints on American aircraft that are invisible on radar.
Sold in more than 40 countries, with an unlimited lifetime, Ray Guard products are a precious and inexpensive tool for well-being and health today to protect your family, your employees and your animals in the long term in our technological environment.
Just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy: Prof Meier, Oberbühren, Switzerland
To know more
|Flyer||Test 1: Energy Medicine Report 5G
Test 3: Life Test Institute
Test 4: Kempten
Press 1: How to protect yourself
|Press 2: Household Flyer
Press 3: Hotels/B&B Flyer
Press 4: Children